Friday, August 29, 2008

POinting Middle- fingers...

i thk of so long of whether wana text this post enot, at last,
i decided to post it up....it's sort of like smth regards to my last post, fren..losers..
the last few paragraph which is abt pointing middle fingers de...
at fes,
i apologise of creating so much of misunderstanding to all my fren..
[the pointing middle fingers i meant is tat truly wana challenge other ppl n look for fight one]...
of coz, among frens, v will always point middle fingers at each other to take a joke, tease, play, or watelse...
But,
In fact...
is i did smth reli does challenge others...
somewhere around 2 weeks b4 this,
after sch, i went library wif herng coz v wana revise for trial exam n AS exam is coming...meanwhile, i oso waiting for my gal, miao....
at fes, v decided to go the silent zone[2nd floor of library]..
once v reached thr,
v saw the discussion room was empty,
so both of us juz walk in n do our works...
[this few days, c saw a guy oso gone to silent zone, n his face is looks like one of our formal classmates, jimmy...
n he is like stare at us everytime...]
suddenly, here is the climax came!!!!
the guy came silent zone again,
he came frm the staircase to a table near discussion room....thn bcoz of my LC face,
i stare at him, until he came to the table...thn he stare at me too...(f***ing LC)..
without thinking, i straight away point him middle finger,
thn he point back to me...
wah?!
i felt like being challenged lor..
at tis time, the guy like calling others or wat,
thn herng ask me, u scare he call frens or gang or wat come n fight me enot?..
in my heart, i juz thking of, he sure will die if he ask other ppl come,
thn i go to take my file, the guy UI me, thn ask me wat do i wan, thn i ask him the same question again lor, thn i dun bother him, i juz pulled his chair away n go to the locker take my file...after come up, herng told me tat the guy make calls after i go...
is he calling ppl??haha....he thk i scare??haha..
thn 5 mins later, johnson call me, n claims tat the guy is his fren...
haha...wat a joke?!the guy is his fren?!how small is this world?!thn keep asking me gif face to him to forgif tat guy...reli wat a joke....haha..
but after i told miao abt this, miao advised me, n i did realise...i did wrong d...
i wont stare at ppl n wont stir up trouble again in taylors....
But, hope no ppl dare n come to touch me or miao lor...
i am not a sick cats...
tats all my real story, n apologise to whom felt guilty of pointing middle finger to me...haha...^^...
Max Yap Wai kit reli changed ler...><

No comments: