Sunday, September 28, 2008

Comparison...

once we were born, all the world ppl did is comparison,
("whose kids more cute, whose kids more clever...)
smth like tat,
those thgs is wat did by those call" san gu liu po"..
i reli gettin fed up wif those thgs,
my mum likes to compare me wif others, i believe, not only my mum, is almost all the parents did...
Say wat, c?! other XXX de son can earn rm1k plus frm their work, c?! XXX de son get how many A's in their course...
is tat reli important?
i thk all of the ppl had different personalities, for me, i will only answer: so?
if u so like their son, dun admit me as ur son lar...mayb others r proud of having such a talented n clever son, but, for me, i will say as long as v enjoyed our life thn gd, if they tell us how gd is their kids, i will only answer:tats so gd for u to having such a kids...
nevertheless,
v should admit tat competitive can make improvement..
but thn, not tat kind of competitive i thk, i will rather gif some encourage to my kids in the future, but not compare my kids to others' kids...
v should feel glad n thx to god tat for us to have such a kids,
n v must do our best to gif the best education to our kids to be a good human next time, but not only gd in all the thgs but thn bad in behaviour...
thx..
ps: no offense to anyone,
terms n conditions applied, TM....

3 comments:

Just Me..XD said...

as i said....is to motivate u...i duno lah..coz my mum seldom talk lik tat...gt 1 way to let ur mum dun lik tat, u show it to her lah...n let her proud of u...n let others parent use u to compare wil their kids....mroe gd rite?haha..be happy...^^

YKit said...

hehe,yahor...thn gambade together lor....haha

Cliv3 said...

Im so proud of you!!!