Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Alevel

i had my As exam done, but then i will consider to retake it again next year, because i dont think that i can did quite well in the exam, in order to take a best result i had ever taken in my life, i will put all my efforts on coming A2, i get my confidence back, and this is the chance for me to show it up, on the coming half year, i will try to cut off my activities and put more efforts on my studies, of cause n also my futsal, i did badly this few weeks when i was playing futsal, i wanna find a way out and improbve on it...i will be on sdk on 10th of dec, miss u all quite a lot, especially my family and miao who now at thailand(worry,==)....
All my futsal buddies in sdk, i hope can play futsal everyday once i go back sdk, try to get u all ready because i will be calling u all everyday....haha!!!

No comments: