Saturday, April 26, 2008

i deleted tat blog...

haha.....for all my frens, i deleted tat blog ler.
coz in between, i wrote something tat is nt the fact(mayb is i thk too much).....
sorry abt tat...maybe wil make u guys misunderstanding....but
the fact only knew inside heart thn good ler...
after i saw pauline's comment, i reli feeling wana whack her...
but...
watever lar....not important ppl reli not worth for us to do so.
"If u very angry .. y dont u just kill her? curse her?.. or come out face to face talk? .. becos u dont dare to face to the truth and just know how to post the matters on blog which only type by u"
tis is a sentence post by pauline,
but thn after all my fren saw it, belows are the comment of theirs:
herng:
go find her now!!!(25th noon)
thn talk slowly wif her, if she still talk like tat, thn only diu her
matthew:
since she said tat sentence to u,
thn go diu her lar...no nid bother so much, juz diu her, i support u!

i took the pauline's hp no. from ckb ler....reli wana phone her....
but i tolerate ler...
coz she reli not important lar!!!haha....
as i thought, i scare i will whack pauline directly after she talk cork again(b4 i scold her).....
but thn i ask miao whether wana find pauline n talk face to face,
but miao say dun wan!!!she dun wan re shi...
erm.
one more thgs funny is tat.
pauline ask me: is tat i envy she rich?!
wakao!!!!!
i envy she rich???
wat a joke.....haha....although my parents not as rich as hers....
but i wont envy lor....
if all my fren knew me,
i sure wont envy she rich one...
coz not she only rich, is her parents...
i rather to earn those money myself in the future n hafing a simply life....

2 comments:

JustaBeez said...

lol ... envy me rich ah?? ... if not why u kept writing me rich gal rich gal ... so happy man ... becos u finally know how to think in mature ... and u took my hp no? .. y didnt call me? .. dont dare? ... wan to whack me? .. come lor ... face to face talk ... i like it .. since we have many gaps what .. ppl like u are totally low finess ... btw not my business also ..took my no. then dont dare to call .. sux .. 讲到就要做到 听女朋友的话是很重要的 当知道被利用的时候更重要 警告你罢了 当然我说了 事情就会被避免 lol ... nt my business .. i come to support ur blog xD

YKit said...

thx for supporting my blog lor....but not i dun wan to b talk face to face....later smth hurt than not gd lar,
how bad oso...v same class last time