Tuesday, June 24, 2008

7 days sandakan journey(part I)..

without knowing, i had already came KL for several months....
i went back to sandakan for 7days(16/06/08--22/06/08)..
at fes, the worst thing is tat the flight to sandakan delayed by 2 hours(frm 2pm to 4pm)!!!!
OMG!!!!i was alone in airport n wat can i do in airport for this few hours???!!i walked around n take a short sight,
luckily,the best of the worst is that, i saw johnson here!!!!my feeling was that GOD bless me, GOD arranged a person to accopmany me, so, i wont feel lonely....
both of us chit-chat for a while, thn afterwards, v decide to haf a break in COFFEE BEAN.....
i arrived sdk around 7pm, thn my mum came n fetch me lor....i went home n tasted my mum's lovely cooking meal....
thn i chat wif yang wei in msn, so v decided to cut our hair on the following day,----->vmix...
2nd day(17/06/08)
jerry n me had our breakfast in sheng yi(taman tyng),walaoeh!!!!the pi dan dumpling getting lesser, both of us only had one dumpling in our bowl.....wat a world?!~v muz thanks to our prime minister.....afterwards v had out hair cutted in vmiz, 20 bucks per head....haha, somemore is new stylist did it......==....

No comments: