Thursday, July 31, 2008

7 months in kl....

i have been at taylors study my alvl course for 7 months..
i enjoyed my life here, of coz i getting fatter d.....hehe....
n i muz thx to my gf, miao, who gave me a super cherised moment, although v quarrel sometimes....
now both of us going to jog everyday after stay in sch(thx a lot to her).....
i did badly in my fes semester exam, my 4 subjects--->c,d,e,f....
reli damn bad lar....sien, i dun wan my future spoil like tat lar.....
i wan to gif blissful life to my gal, family n parents....
hehe...
how u all o???my fren?
recently dun haf updated news??ckb??ojj??clive??.....??
i thk all of us busy wif our life lar...
lets go bak n mess up again when dec....
me n miao planning of ask u guys to go the mile 16, proboscis monkey thr to play....
is anyone interested???muz go lar..hope v can make it a trip for our s3a reunion
i will ask corn too.....hehe...miss u guys a lot...><

No comments: